My Policy Documents
Current clients can view their policy documents online 24/7/365 through our secure website at sutherland-scherff.net. We do not accept payments online, this website is only for access to policy documents. See Benefits of Registration below for more info.
If you already have a login, click the following link to access the login page: Login to Policy Documents.
If you do not have a login, please register for policy access. You can also just email us to have your account set up for you.
Benefits of Registration:
- No need to search through filing cabinets, or contact someone to obtain a copy of your policy declarations (for looking up coverages, deductibles or premiums). Your declarations are available online 24/7/365, all in one place.
- Can't find your auto ID cards? Most companies include ID cards with the policy declarations, so your current ID cards are probably available as well. (We do not save the ID cards separately. Please open the policy declaration to see if your ID cards are included in the PDF file.)
- Lost a renewal offer or invoice? A few companies send us renewal offers and/or include an invoice with the policy declarations. Examples are CSE, GeoVera, all flood insurance policies, Arrowhead/Balboa, Cabrillo/Universal North America. Note: We do not save monthly invoices that are not included in the policy declarations, please contact us if you need a copy of document not available online.
- Copies of commercial certificates that were sent out at your request are included for your reference.
- Need to know your premiums for tax purposes but like to work at 2:00AM? Sometimes we like to work at 2:00AM too, but more often than not you will need to wait for a response during normal business hours, or just check your policy online. All active policies are available going back as far as possible (starting anywhere from 2002-2008), but older policies can be scanned if needed. Cancelled or rewritten policies are not available online, only by request.
Even if you have a login, we are still here to help. Feel free to contact us for copies of your declaration pages, ID cards, or other documents at any time. Thank you so much for your continued support.