California Dwelling Fire Insurance
At Sutherland-Scherff, our dedicated agents make choosing Dwelling Fire Insurance easy. We analyze your needs and help you understand your options while saving you time and money in the process. Sutherland-Scherff makes it quick and easy to find the Dwelling Fire policy you need at the rate you deserve.
Dwelling Fire Insurance coverage protects your rental property from fire damage and yourself from legal and personal liability. With Dwelling Fire Insurance through Sutherland-Scherff, you can rent out your property with confidence.
Some facts about Dwelling Fire Insurance:
- Automatically includes coverage for the dwelling, detached structures (10% of the dwelling limit) and loss of rents (also 10% of the dwelling limit).
- The limit for detached structures and loss of rents can be increased.
- Personal Liability provides coverage for damages for bodily injury and property damage for which you are legally liable.
- Personal property is optional. It can be added to provide coverage for items you own like washers, dryers, and refrigerators.
- Ordinance or Law is also optional and provides coverage for the increased costs you incur due to the enforcement of any new building code requirement.
Sutherland-Scherff will shop the top carriers in the country to find you a dwelling fire policy that is both affordable and reliable. Fill out the quick and simple form above to receive a dwelling fire quote.